When you choose Lafferty Construction for your next project whether it is a small custom build home or a large hotel remodel we take pride in being with you through every step of your project. Just to highlight a few of the critical steps that Ron will be involved in for you. One items that sets Ron apart from any other local contractor is that he offers clients a detailed itemized job cost price list. This allows clients to see exactly what is being spent on every aspect of their project.
- Helping your pick out your dream property, if you have not purchased yet
- Staking the property
- Surveying the land
- Check all easement distances
- Work with all large & small architects
- Help you find an architect that suits your needs if you do not have one
- Lot preparation
- Compaction test (if needed) – For commercial projects that need to check the land feasibility to withstand the weight of a large building
- Full Service general contractor – Communicate with all architects, excavators, subcontractors, so the clients do not have to lift a finger
- Communicate with all public utility companies and all tap & tap fees
- Deal with all inspections – city and state
- Build to state and local codes
- Commercial projects quality control and safety control
- Detailed itemized job cost price list.
Lafferty Construction take care of all the decisions for your next project, custom home, large commercial remodel, steel building or project you have.